Monday, December 22, 2014

#MicroblogsMonday: Fulbright shorlisting



I have been shortlisted for interview for the Fulbright Scholarship!!! Oh my god I'm so so happy!! It's a VERY long shot, there are just a handful of these awards every year allocated to Ireland and I made it through the first round of selection!! I don't know how many have been shortlisted, could be 20 people or more for a few places, but still! It would still be for Davis but for summer 2016!!
Interview on the 30th of January, send good wishes my way!

7 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations on this amazing accomplishment! Tons of good wishes your way!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Huge news. Sending good wishes your way but also a massive congratulations!

St Elsewhere said...

Marvellous news! Good Luck...this is huge.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing news! What an honor...and totally deserved, btw!!! I am so proud of you! I'm sending you massive hugs right now!

Heather said...

Congratulations Fran! This is awesome. I'm so excited for you. :-)))

Momasita said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you make it through the next round as well!

Valery said...

Suddenly I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't heard of Fulbright (it sounds like a Bond character) but your excitement is clear!
congratulations and wishing you many good things for the interview, your readers are already proud of you!