Monday, December 22, 2014

#MicroblogsMonday: Fulbright shorlisting



I have been shortlisted for interview for the Fulbright Scholarship!!! Oh my god I'm so so happy!! It's a VERY long shot, there are just a handful of these awards every year allocated to Ireland and I made it through the first round of selection!! I don't know how many have been shortlisted, could be 20 people or more for a few places, but still! It would still be for Davis but for summer 2016!!
Interview on the 30th of January, send good wishes my way!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this amazing accomplishment! Tons of good wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge news. Sending good wishes your way but also a massive congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous news! Good Luck...this is huge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing news! What an honor...and totally deserved, btw!!! I am so proud of you! I'm sending you massive hugs right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Fran! This is awesome. I'm so excited for you. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Hope you make it through the next round as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suddenly I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't heard of Fulbright (it sounds like a Bond character) but your excitement is clear!
    congratulations and wishing you many good things for the interview, your readers are already proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, your comments warm my heart!