Monday, November 21, 2011

Call for stories on Ectopic Pregnancies

Hi girls,

as some of you know, I have set up a new blog for Ectopic Pregnancy Ireland.

http://ectopicpregnancyireland.blogspot.com/

I have started a project where I'm featuring stories of ladies who have gone through the same. If you have the time, please have a look at it and if you or someone you know may want to participate, please share the word. While this was born as an Irish support group, we know the web is so powerful it can reach very remote areas of the Globe and we are already getting readers from the US as well as main Europe and even Africa! We are so so excited about it.

Please help us getting visibility, if you have been through an ectopic you know the feeling of loneliness. We want to make sure this will never be the case again. Anything you can do to talk about that blog will be greatly appreciated.

If you feel like writing your story for the project just follow the same format as the stories already reported and email it to me or to the official address and I'll let you know when they go live. If you have blogged about it I'll link your blog to the post and put it in our blogroll.

Thank you so much!

5 comments:

Alex said...

I've been meaning to tell you since you asked that I would be happy to be linked to your blog! But then I had tech issues, and then got distracted by my baby... Anyway, feel free to link to my blog, and specifically a post I did about my ectopic pregnancy. It's in March 2010, and it's called My TTC History, part 2.

tireegal68 said...

I love your new header and the little picture of Elvis in the top right. I also love your blogroll and how it's organized. How are you doing? good luck with your project- I think it's awesome that you are doing it! Sorry I have not been posting. I feel like my blogging is mostly commenting these days. But I do have two posts in my pending box that I am working on. Hope you and Oliver and hubby and the kitties are doing well:)xoxox

Ruby Claire said...

I got frustrated when i was not getting any response to my blog last month. But luckily i found some helpful tips on your blog which i've implemented and it gave me fruitful results. Thanks



Pregnancy blog

sd

littlemisshomelife said...

I have been through an ectopic pregnancy in April and I would like to share my story if anyone would like to read it. xxx

littlemisshomelife said...

http://littlemisshomelife.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you for reading