Sunday, March 21, 2021

New beginnings

 So Mike has moved out yesterday, I doubt he has fully moved out but it's a step. He found a lovely apartment which is very near, so for the children is minimal disruption in terms of going to school. Telling the children went quite well, though Mike didn't really want to take any part in it as he felt I should say it was just my decision... so I did, but the children, after the initial shock I think they could appreciate that many other children have it worse (like parents arguing always.. or worse). Of course not like they are thrilled but I think they will see I am certainly much happier.

Let's see how it progresses.

1 comment:

Anon said...

Long time lurker here, I am so happy you are moving forward. I think while painful, this move is the BEST thing for your family. Stay strong; you’re doing the right thing.