Thursday, April 30, 2009

The clinic called

I couldn't believe that I missed the call from the clinic twice! I had left a message on tuesday (the day I was supposed to test) and when the nurse called back on wednesday I couldn't take the call. Then I missed her again this morning as I didn't hear the mobile ringing down in the kitchen! Anyway, to cut a long story short she was very nice and went through the routine of "have you started bleeding yet" "No.." "Did you stop the meds?" "yes..." "If you don't start your period in two days please test again, with your history we don't want to take any chance!" "yeah yeah I know...thanks!"
She doesn't see a problem in doing a fresh cycle but Dr.W will have to say the word. I'll be happy to do it in late July or August so that I have a good bit to detox!

And I have my first blog follower!!! Thank you Stacey!! You were the first blog I started reading and it inspired me to start writing my own, I actually find it quite therapeutic!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I HATE the missed phone calls. Don't you wish you could just put everything on hold until they call back...no eating, no bathroom trips, no anything!!

    Glad you are finding blogging therapeautic. It has saved me many a day:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, your comments warm my heart!