Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One week

It's one week the Dude is missing. No sign of him, though the food I left outside the door was gone when I came home last nigh. Torrential rain my I add. Apparently it was the worse rainfall for the last 100 years. That tells you something. But the food was definitely eaten and not washed away.

Also the Dude doesn't have a collar with a tag, as he's an indoor cat (unless he runs away!) but he is microchipped, so if found they would know it belongs to someone. Now, I also know the Dude is not the type of cat that will go into someone else's house, it's either freedom or back to where he knows he's loved I'm sure.

Big hugs to you all and thanks for the good thoughts and support.

12 comments:

Life Happens said...

I'm so sorry. I hope he's okay, wherever he is. Hopefully someone has taken him and is taking care of him for you (until they can locate you guys).

:)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry!!! I hope he comes home soon.

Jonelle said...

:( I hope The Dude comes home soon.

Elle said...

Oh no! I am glad he is microchipped. Even though you still worry about him a great deal, it is a small piece of mind to know he is chipped and may find his way home that way.

I hope you find him soon. Poor kitty. And poor Fran. :(

Alex said...

I'm so sorry. This sucks knowing Dude is out there running around! I really hope he finds his way home very soon!!!

Momasita said...

I am so sorry to hear that the Dude is still missing. I hope he comes home soon.

Photogrl said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Dude is still missing. I hope he finds his way home soon!

((HUGS))

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog...of course, I'd love for you to include my blog as one of hope for anyone who's without tubes or been through ectopic pregnancy. If I can help in any other way, or if you have any ?'s, send me an email at thegarlands37(at)yahoo(dot)com

Christa said...

I'm so so sorry to hear about the Dude. I hope he returns soon

jill's infertility document said...

Oh Fran, i am so sorry. A missing pet is such a horrible time. I've been there recently. I will be hoping he finds his way back to you very soon.

Adele said...

Oh no, Fran:( I am just reading this now. I'm so very sorry. I think the fact that the food was eaten is a very good sign. I hope that he's just sewing a few wild oats, gallivanting around, and that before too long he will be right outside your door, meowing hungrily.

St Elsewhere said...

So sorry to learn that. Hope Dude comes back soon, and well.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope the Dude will find his way back as he did last time. He is older and wiser, right? I'm sending good thoughts your way.