Monday, September 5, 2011

Cycle update

Day 6 of stim and this morning I had my scan with the Fav Doctor.
All looks super, I have 8 follicles on each side all above 10mm (but one which is small). Retrieval most likely to be on monday! She said after a pregnancy it's very common to have great response. Nice to know!

In other news yesterday I went to the local pool with Oliver again and it was a success like the first time! He absolutely loves it.
We had one other incident with the sensor monitor, a couple of nights ago. I had just been in checking on him and actually I heard him making a noise from my bed when the monitor went "Bip"! So I went back in knowing though it was definitely a false alarm. And it was. Oliver was on his side at the edge of the bed asleep. It never went to the full on beeping though, but somehow it reassured me greatly it may have been a glitch!
I'm back in work full time and I'm trying to come in very early so that I can go home mid afternoon, so far so good!

9 comments:

Valery said...

Hi Fran,
it sounds like you are superwoman! Full time work, little Oliver AND stimming?! I can almost see you smile in your writing.
Good luck this week!
hugs,
Valery

St Elsewhere said...

When I started TTC again after CheekyBub's passing, someone wrote to me - 'Our body remembers.'

That great response could be for that same reason. Very pleased to hear about the great report.

I am glad O loved the pool!

erika said...

Yeppee! for 16 follies growing in there! ... and your ER is approaching, wow! I am super excited for you!

The pool sounds fun! would love to see some pics!

Circus Princess said...

I agree with Valery, you're superwoman! How do you do it? And how do you do it so well :)

C said...

Awesome! I was hoping for a cycle update :) Sounds like everything is going very well. Hello to fav doctor from me.

So glad Oliver likes the pool. The alarm must be terrifying. I thought about getting one when Kate was little, but heard about false alarms, so I just use the video monitor instead, and don't get much sleep since I'm always watching her ;)

Miss you!

Christa said...

Wow, retrieval on Monday? I can't believe that's less than a week away! Good luck!!

HopeBPatient said...

Wow! 16 follicles over 10mm. I'd kill for that! :-)

Sounds like you're well on your way to a fantastic cycle! So glad all is going so well for you!

Alex said...

8 follicles on each side? Very impressive! And I'm way impressed with your schedule - things are going so well for you!!!

Flower said...

Wow...this is happening all so fast...Way to go sweetie!