Thursday, September 1, 2011

8 months old!

Oliver is 8 months today! My sister is arriving late afternoon and our baby sitting routine will begin. I have to be calm and relaxed, everything will be well. This is my mantra.

In other news my stimming protocol is the same as the last time, I started my puregon (225 U) and luveris last night. I have this thing that I fear I'll forget the injections...It was a strange feeling taking out my Puregon pen from the fridge (I store it there, it's the one I used the last time and so I think it's my lucky pen). Definitely the anxiety about the cycle is minimal which is great, but still I had this thought in my mind "we are going to try and add to the family" and a smile came to my face.

I slept a bit better, I think I'm overcoming the terror of what had happened. I would go as far as saying that Oliver would have been absolutely fine in any case and that I can only do my best to keep him safe. Let's hope it'll last!


8 comments:

Life Happens said...

What a handsome little fella! I hope that lucky pen will produce Oliver a little sibling. I am ready to add to our family too and it does make me smile thinking that Matthew will be a big brother. We haven't gone back to the RE yet so praying that we get lucky and do it on our own.

Hope you have a blessed day!

Alex said...

What a fabulous picture - he's so cute! Thinking of you and your injections... And happy 8 months to Oliver!

Kakunaa said...

Love this pic! OMG, so hoping that we can try for #2 by Christmas!!! Good luck sweetie!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Such a gorgeous photo!

BB said...

Such a handsome boy you have got! XOX

Good luck stimming!

Flower said...

"Him" so handsome (in my baby voice)

Just wanted to stop by to say hi. Been thinking about you. Wishing you all the best!

St Elsewhere said...

Happy 8 months, Oliver. I hope your sister being here will ease you out.

Good Luck with the new cycle.

I am glad that what happened that night was just an empty scare. And good that you checked out the creche's safety protocol for sleeping babies too.

Good Luck and Take Care!

Kim said...

He is so stink in cute Fran!! And I'm glad I stopped by to see that your stimmin again, how very exciting to be growing your family. :)